I am a software developer currently working on my masters degree in computer science at the University of Augsburg. I have a bachelors degree in mathematics and I am interested in computer graphics, computer vision, virtual reality, serious games, and machine learning. For some examples of stuff I did so far, feel free to have a look at the projects section.
In my spare time I enjoy cycling, running, board games, beach volleyball and all kinds of other fun stuff.
Skills & Software Knowledge
since May 2018
Masterthesis „Development of a Virtual Reality Driving Simulation“ at BMW Group Munich
April 2017 – May 2018
Working student at Anwenderzentrum für Material- und Umweltforschung
- Development of a serious game about fiber reinforced polymers for children using Unity3D.
since April 2016
Master student at the University of Augsburg
April 2014 – April 2017
Junior researcher at the German Aerospace Center (DLR) in Oberpfaffenhofen
- Pose estimation using primitive shapes.
- Camera calibration.
- VR development in Unity3D.
Mathematics B.Sc. at University of Applied Science, Stuttgart
June – Aug 2010
Internship at IDS Imaging Development Systems
- Ported Windows drivers from 32 to 64 bit.
- Optimized image processing algorithms with inline assembler using Intel chipset extensions (mostly SSE2).
- Developed camera tests and internal tools.